Who doesn’t like quick, ready overnight kind of recipes?! If they are also super healthy and nutritious, that’s a huge benefit. This is one of those!
CHIA PUDDING! YUM!!!
You should make it the night before, and leave it in the fridge overnight.
What you’ll need:
- ¼ a cup of chia seeds (black or white)
- 1 cup of plant based milk of choice (I like coconut)
- Maple syrup to taste
- Blueberries / raspberries / mango
How to make:
- In a big enough mason jar, mix the chia seeds, milk and maple syrup.
- Mix very well with a fork for about 30 seconds.
- Let it rest for about 2-3 minutes and then mix again with a fork for 30 more seconds.
- The preparation method here is very important, as if you don’t mix, the chia seeds will clump together.
- Leave in the fridge overnight, or at least for 3 hours.
- In the morning, mix again and add some mangoes and banana pieces, blueberries or any fruit of your choice on top.
Nutritional benefits of chia seeds:
Chia Seeds deliver a massive amount of nutrients with very few calories (Fiber, protein, omega 3, calcium, magnesium and more) and are loaded with antioxidants